Please check the compatibility table in order to ensure that your two-way radio is compatible with our throat mic systems. We try to keep our compatibility list as up to date as possible for all our throat mic models but please be aware that radio and cell phone manufacturers are constantly releasing new products and it is very difficult to be 100% accurate.
For questions on setting up your throat mic, important audio hazards, and solutions to common problems, please read through the Troubleshooting page.
Our instruction manuals are for your own reference and each IASUS throat mic system comes with one copy. If you have lost your hard copy, you can view or download the appropriate manual for your particular throat mic.
All IASUS throat mic systems come with a One Year Limited Warranty. In order to be eligible for warranty service you must RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE and the item must have been purchased from one of our authorized resellers.
What this Warranty Covers
IASUS Concepts Limited warrants that the Noise Terminator sold by IASUS Concepts or its authorized agents are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for one year. This warranty is application to the original purchaser of the Noise Terminator, when accompanied by a dated sales document receipt and the name of the company from which it was purchased. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, and of any other obligation on the part of IASUS Concepts Limited.
What this Warranty Does Not Cover
- Damage from improper operation, misuse, neglect such as dropping the product onto hard surfaces, contact with extreme humidity or heat, or acts of nature (lightning, floods, power surges etc.)
- Products that may have been tested, adjusted, installed, maintained, repaired or altered in any way by persons not expressly approved by IASUS Concepts Limited.
- Coiled cords that are stretched, burned, teared or cut.
- Products purchased more than 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Products that are not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
To Register For Your Warranty
If you meet our requirements then you are eligible for warranty coverage. In order to receive warranty service, you must register using the webform below. Your registration period is only applicable within 14 days of the dated receipt. We reserve the right to refuse late registrations.
To Get Warranty Service
Please contact our customer service department via our website. Once you have done so, you will receive instructions on how to ship the products to IASUS Concepts or to one of our designated service centers. If instructed to ship the product, you must ship them with freight, duties and insurance prepaid. Regardless of where you are instructed to ship your product, you must include the following:
- A copy of your dated sales document receipt.
- A fully completed Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form. You can DOWNLOAD a copy of the RMA on this site.
- Payment for any services or repairs not covered by the warranty. This should have been predetermined with your customer service representative.
There is no informal dispute settlement mechanism available. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary geographically. Some areas do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusions or limitations or consequential damages.Back to Top